Пандемониум

Объявление

Двадцать лет люди и нелюди сосуществовали
рядом, пока Договор держал это равновесие.

Но грядут времена, когда каждый возьмет в руки оружие, и Равновесие рухнет, а судьба
всего мира решится на залитых кровью
улицах Лондона...

Игровые вводные:

Место и время действия: Лондон и пригород, 1851 г.

Рейтинг
ролевой - NC-17

Погода в Лондоне:

Прогноз погоды в Лондоне » Великобритания
Администрация

Рекламу своего форума с ролевой игрой вы можете поместить в соответствующем разделе - Реклама.
Ник – PR, пароль – реклама

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Пандемониум » Информация » Смена сторон

Смена сторон

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 35

Как уже говорилось ранее, в процессе игры персонаж может сменить сторону, пересмотреть свои жизненные ценности и переметнуться в другой лагерь. Данная тема существует именно для того, что персонажи отписывались о смене, ставя в известность остальных игроков.

Учитывая, что консерваторское движение набирает все более агрессивные обороты, я решила сменить свою сторону на нейтралитет 8-)

А я благодаря одной встрече решила присоединиться к реформаторам  :rolleyes:

В связи с тем, что мои принципы, как оказалось, не совпадают с идеологией ни одной из противоборствующих сторон, я изменяю её на Нейтралитет :)

I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out some additional information.

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd definitely appreciate it.

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem with your website in web explorer, would test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a large component to other folks will omit your excellent writing due to this problem.

Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness for your put up is simply excellent and that i could assume you are knowledgeable in this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to stay up to date with imminent post. Thank you a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

I am not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this information for my mission.

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be interesting to read articles from other writers and practice something from other web sites.

Hi! I just would like to offer you a big thumbs up for the great information you have got right here on this post. I will be coming back to your site for more soon.

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to generate a great article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person's website link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

You made some good points there. I checked on the web for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

You can certainly see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always follow your heart.

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to swap techniques with others, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Excellent article! We will be linking to this great content on our website. Keep up the good writing.

Peculiar article, exactly what I needed.

Wow! At last I got a weblog from where I be able to genuinely obtain helpful information regarding my study and knowledge.

Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing in your augment or even I success you access constantly quickly.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something. I think that you simply could do with some p.c. to drive the message house a little bit, however other than that, that is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  Thank you

I do agree with all the ideas you've offered on your post. They're very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for beginners. May just you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to return once again since i have book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Wonderful blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Сделать таблицу

Строк: Ячеек: RusFF ©

Вы здесь » Пандемониум » Информация » Смена сторон